join our international student community
the international student office (iso) provides help and support to the international student body before, during, and after the completion of their academic programs at stratford university. the international student office performs the following tasks.
• providing advice to prospective students about their academic options at stratford.
• providing advice to prospective students about the visa application process.
• issuing certificate of eligibility (form i-20) to eligible applicants.
• providing pre-departure advice to ensure a safe and timely arrival in the united states.
• issuing curricular practical training (cpt) employment authorization.
• issuing recommendation to uscis for optional practical training (opt) employment authorization.
• providing information about transferring from another institution to stratford university.